October 11 – 13, 2020
Georgia URISA is proud to announce the Georgia Geospatial Conference of 2020 to be held October 11-13 at the Hyatt Regency in Savannah, Georgia. Participants are welcome from federal, state, local governments, academic, private sector, non-profit, and international organizations.
Conference workshops start on October 11th. On October 12th and 13th, you will hear from professionals and students in a variety of GIS fields who will be presenting workflows, useful methodologies, and industry best practices.
The Hyatt Regency,
2 W Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401
** SPONSORS complete Vendor packet – send in check or credit card info. 2020_Vendor_Packet_Georgia Geospatial Conference
** EDUCATION/UNIVERSITIES complete education sponsor packet. – Send in check or credit card info. 2020_University_Packet_Georgia Geospatial Conference
** Submit abstracts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit 500 words.
- 1 day conference registration includes breakfast & lunch that day, and socials that night. Available for Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.
- 3-day Conference registration includes:
- Breakfast (Monday & Tuesday)
- Lunch (Sunday-Tuesday)
- Snacks & Coffee breaks each day
- Sunday evening social on-site at hotel: appetizers and cash bar
- Monday night social: Offsite. Appetizers provided. TBD
- Any workshops offered (Sun-Tuesday)
- We encourage you to you stay at the conference hotel. The more rooms that are reserved through this link will reduce the overall conference fees for Georgia URISA
- To make your reservations, please click here: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/SAVRS/G-GISG
- If you need additional assistance, please contact the hotel directly at 877-803-7534
- If the group rate is no longer available, prevailing rates may be offered for some or all of your dates.
- Cut off date for room/suite reservations is Friday Sept 18, 2020.
WORKSHOPS (included with 3-day registrations):
- Sunday Oct 11th, afternoon. 4 hours. NG911 standards (Instructor from Michael Baker).
- Sunday Oct 11th. Full-Day (9am-4pm). Emergency Response using USNG & Field applications – (Instructor: NASA Staff, Al Studt). Bring laptops and mobile device.
- Sunday Oct 11th, afternoon. 4 hours. ESRI: GIS Executives & Managers (Instructors: GA URISA & ESRI)
- Tuesday Oct 13th, afternoon 3 hours. GISP Certification Workshop. (Instructor: Tripp Corbin)
- ESRI 3D Software (TBD). Bring laptops and mobile device.
- NOAA: New Datum and 2022 requirements. (TBD)
- NAPSG: (Tentative)
For additional questions, contact the Conference Chair, Jennifer Lana, email@example.com